Lightweight flask is designed to fit right in your hand while being easy to squeeze. The fully adjustable hand strap paired with a no-slip, no-sweat insert allows for stress and grip-free running. Double-wall construction keeps fluids cooler 20% longer than other insulated bottles.
Updated high flow Push-Pull Blast Valve™ cap has a quicker rebound to keep you hydrated on the go. Ergonomic design features 360 degrees of reflectivity and stash pockets for carrying keys or cards.
- Ergonomic flask designed to be easier to squeeze
- Fully-adjustable hand strap with chafe-free thumb hold enables grip-free running
- Sweat-channeled, no-slip grip insert for an easier carry
- Updated high flow Push-Pull Blast Valve™cap has a quicker rebound to keep you hydrated on the go
- 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Double-wall construction keeps fluids cooler longer than a non-insulated bottle
- 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex
- Hand Wash Only
- Do not place this flask in the dishwasher. Clean with warm soapy water and allow to dry with lid removed
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Sure to be the best in hydration on the market, this handheld is ergonomically shaped to fit any runner’s hand and so easy to squeeze. It’s rigid where it needs to be and compresses easily for quick hydration. It also has a flat bottom to provide a solid surface for filling. This incredible flask is designed to be grip-free and lightweight and features double-wall construction to keep fluids cooler, longer.
Proper Shoe Fit
Get The Right Size!
Improper shoe sizing and shape are the primary cause of ingrown toenails, bunions, corns and hammer toes. Sounds fun, doesn't it? It's not. Shoes that don’t fit your feet correctly can also lead to muscular imbalances in the body, opening the door to foot, knee and hip injuries.
The More You Know..
Most runners get shoes too small for them because they don't take into account these factors:
- When a load is applied to your foot by running, your foot will spread up to half an inch in length. One shoe size is only 1/3 inch.
- If allowed, your foot will splay 15 percent in width under load.
- Your foot is widest at the toes (but most shoes are not).
Tips on sizing
- Do not assume you are the same size as a previous shoe.
- If your feet are slightly different sizes, get your shoes to fit the larger foot.
- Use this shoe sizing chart:
|Foot in Inches||Foot in Centimeters||U.S. Women's Size||U.S. Men's Size|
Returns & Exchanges
Return / Exchange Policy
Within 30 days of the purchase date, you can return your shoes, new or used, for a refund or exchange for the full value of your purchase. Refunds are given in the same payment method you made the purchase. Sale items are final and not eligible for a refund. After 3 returns, all future returns are subject to final sale at manager's discretion.
Apparel & Accessories:
Within 30 days of the purchase date, you can return unworn and unused apparel or accessories items (tags still attached) for a refund or exchange for the full value of your purchase. Worn or used items cannot be returned. Refunds are given in the same payment method you made the purchase.
Return / Exchange Shipping Instructions for Online Orders
It's easy to make a return or exchange. Just follow these steps:
1 Place the items you would like to return / exchange and a copy of the receipt back into the original shipping box and securely tape your shipment closed.
2 Take the package to one of the shipping carrier’s drop-off locations or schedule a pick-up.
Please allow 7-10 working days for your return / exchange to be processed.
All returns should be sent to:
Louisiana Running + Walking Co.
4153 Canal St. New Orleans, LA 70119