Push the limit of performance running and take it to the next level. Our most technically advanced support shoe is equipped with Mizuno Wave technology and a highly cushioned U4icX/U4ic midsole, providing an unprecedented level of comfort – while giving you a supportive and cushioned ride. The new upper features our new AeroHug technology that wraps around your foot to eliminate space between you and the shoe while running, resulting in a highly adaptive and comfortable fit.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Both breathable and durable for high performance.
- U4ic Midsole: Delivers optimal shock attentuation, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition. Found in the Wave Enigma, Wave Inspire, Wave Rider, and Wave Prophecy.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Cloudwave - Fan
- AeroHug: Upper construction designed for an adaptive fit in all stages of runners gait.
- Weight 11.1 oz
- Drop: 10mm
Proper Shoe Fit
Get The Right Size!
Improper shoe sizing and shape are the primary cause of ingrown toenails, bunions, corns and hammer toes. Sounds fun, doesn't it? It's not. Shoes that don’t fit your feet correctly can also lead to muscular imbalances in the body, opening the door to foot, knee and hip injuries.
The More You Know..
Most runners get shoes too small for them because they don't take into account these factors:
- When a load is applied to your foot by running, your foot will spread up to half an inch in length. One shoe size is only 1/3 inch.
- If allowed, your foot will splay 15 percent in width under load.
- Your foot is widest at the toes (but most shoes are not).
Tips on sizing
- Do not assume you are the same size as a previous shoe.
- If your feet are slightly different sizes, get your shoes to fit the larger foot.
- Use this shoe sizing chart:
|Foot in Inches||Foot in Centimeters||U.S. Women's Size||U.S. Men's Size|
Returns & Exchanges
Return / Exchange Policy
Within 30 days of the purchase date, you can return your shoes, new or used, for a refund or exchange for the full value of your purchase. Refunds are given in the same payment method you made the purchase. Sale items are final and not eligible for a refund. After 3 returns, all future returns are subject to final sale at manager's discretion.
Apparel & Accessories:
Within 30 days of the purchase date, you can return unworn and unused apparel or accessories items (tags still attached) for a refund or exchange for the full value of your purchase. Worn or used items cannot be returned. Refunds are given in the same payment method you made the purchase.
Return / Exchange Shipping Instructions for Online Orders
It's easy to make a return or exchange. Just follow these steps:
1 Place the items you would like to return / exchange and a copy of the receipt back into the original shipping box and securely tape your shipment closed.
2 Take the package to one of the shipping carrier’s drop-off locations or schedule a pick-up.
Please allow 7-10 working days for your return / exchange to be processed.
All returns should be sent to:
Louisiana Running + Walking Co.
4153 Canal St. New Orleans, LA 70119