Balega’s Blister Resist No Show running socks perfectly blend nature and technology to create the best no show, anti-blister running socks.
- Eliminates the risk of sheer friction blisters
- Keeps feet cool and dry with ideal combination of mohair and our signature Drynamix® moisture wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels
- Maximizes comfort with hand-linked seamless toe, enhanced, wide arch support band, and high heel tab that helps prevent the sock from slipping into your shoe
- Provides additional no-slip security with enhanced elastic grip construction
- Ensures perfect fit with extra-deep heel pocket
Creating the perfect anti-blister running socks requires the perfect blend between nature and technology.
Natural mohair with its unique flat scale structure is renowned for its protection against sheer friction blisters even with the most sensitive skin.
It also boasts incredible tensile strength and, when combined with our signature Drynamix ® moisture wicking fiber provides a super-soft touch to the skin. Balega’s Blister Resist anti-blister running socks integrates seamless constructed fit technology knitted with the revolutionary Dry-Mo for the ultimate protection against sheer friction blisters.
Why use mohair in anti-blister performance running socks?
- GREAT INSULATION CAPACITY - Mohair’s hollow fiber structure allows for superior temperature regulation; keeping you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- DURABILITY - Mohair is one of the most durable natural performance fibers and can be twisted or bent without damaging the fiber.
- COMFORT - With its unique scale structure, the smooth fibers and natural sheen greatly reduce irritation on the skin even for wearers who are sensitive to other wools. Mohair is a trusted fiber for diabetics.
- STRENGTH - Mohair is stronger than steel of the same diameter.
- SHRINK RESISTANT - Mohair fibers do not felt and are much more resistant to shrinking than wool.
- ELASTICITY - Mohair can stretch an average of 30% over its length and will recoil back into shape. Because of the fiber’s natural elasticity, garments made of mohair resist wrinkling, stretching or sagging.
- MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - Combined with Balega’s trademark Drynamix ® , mohair is twisted to create DRY-MO. A unique moisture management solution that creates the ultimate anti blister, moisture-wicking performance running sock and that ensures dry feet.
- ANTIMICROBIAL - Mohair will naturally prevent the growth of bacteria making it an excellent fiber to make something like SOCKS!
South African Mohair is acknowledged throughout the world as one of the finest natural fibers known to man. The added benefit of this “diamond fiber” is that it is a natural and renewable resource. Nelson Mandela Bay, in South Africa, is the unofficial capital of the global mohair industry, leading the market with 58% of the world’s production.
Proper Shoe Fit
Get The Right Size!
Improper shoe sizing and shape are the primary cause of ingrown toenails, bunions, corns and hammer toes. Sounds fun, doesn't it? It's not. Shoes that don’t fit your feet correctly can also lead to muscular imbalances in the body, opening the door to foot, knee and hip injuries.
The More You Know..
Most runners get shoes too small for them because they don't take into account these factors:
- When a load is applied to your foot by running, your foot will spread up to half an inch in length. One shoe size is only 1/3 inch.
- If allowed, your foot will splay 15 percent in width under load.
- Your foot is widest at the toes (but most shoes are not).
Tips on sizing
- Do not assume you are the same size as a previous shoe.
- If your feet are slightly different sizes, get your shoes to fit the larger foot.
- Use this shoe sizing chart:
|Foot in Inches||Foot in Centimeters||U.S. Women's Size||U.S. Men's Size|
Returns & Exchanges
Return / Exchange Policy
Within 30 days of the purchase date, you can return your shoes, new or used, for a refund or exchange for the full value of your purchase. Refunds are given in the same payment method you made the purchase. Sale items are final and not eligible for a refund. After 3 returns, all future returns are subject to final sale at manager's discretion.
Apparel & Accessories:
Within 30 days of the purchase date, you can return unworn and unused apparel or accessories items (tags still attached) for a refund or exchange for the full value of your purchase. Worn or used items cannot be returned. Refunds are given in the same payment method you made the purchase.
Return / Exchange Shipping Instructions for Online Orders
It's easy to make a return or exchange. Just follow these steps:
1 Place the items you would like to return / exchange and a copy of the receipt back into the original shipping box and securely tape your shipment closed.
2 Take the package to one of the shipping carrier’s drop-off locations or schedule a pick-up.
Please allow 7-10 working days for your return / exchange to be processed.
All returns should be sent to:
Louisiana Running + Walking Co.
4153 Canal St. New Orleans, LA 70119