The Original Small Personal Item Belt® is perfect for holding your smartphone as well as keys, ID, headphones, cash, credit cards, or even a passport. Wear it while running, working out, jamming out at a music festival, or traveling the world! It’s lightweight, bounce-free, and can be worn under or over your clothing. Compatible with phones up to 6 ½” long, including the iPhone 12, iPhone X, Google Pixel 3a, and Galaxy S10.
- Made in the USA: Austin, Texas
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chafing
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users
- Pocket expands to 6.5″ x 3″ x 2″
- Fits waist size 24″ through 47″.
The Original SPIbelt is compatible with phones measures up to 6.5 inches long, including:
- Apple – iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone SE (2020), iPhone SE, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5
- Samsung – Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S9, Galaxy Z Flip
- Google – Pixel 4, Pixel 3,
- LG –Prime 2, Aristo 5, Tribute Royal
Proper Shoe Fit
Get The Right Size!
Improper shoe sizing and shape are the primary cause of ingrown toenails, bunions, corns and hammer toes. Sounds fun, doesn't it? It's not. Shoes that don’t fit your feet correctly can also lead to muscular imbalances in the body, opening the door to foot, knee and hip injuries.
The More You Know..
Most runners get shoes too small for them because they don't take into account these factors:
- When a load is applied to your foot by running, your foot will spread up to half an inch in length. One shoe size is only 1/3 inch.
- If allowed, your foot will splay 15 percent in width under load.
- Your foot is widest at the toes (but most shoes are not).
Tips on sizing
- Do not assume you are the same size as a previous shoe.
- If your feet are slightly different sizes, get your shoes to fit the larger foot.
- Use this shoe sizing chart:
|Foot in Inches||Foot in Centimeters||U.S. Women's Size||U.S. Men's Size|
Returns & Exchanges
Return / Exchange Policy
Within 30 days of the purchase date, you can return your shoes, new or used, for a refund or exchange for the full value of your purchase. Refunds are given in the same payment method you made the purchase. Sale items are final and not eligible for a refund. After 3 returns, all future returns are subject to final sale at manager's discretion.
Apparel & Accessories:
Within 30 days of the purchase date, you can return unworn and unused apparel or accessories items (tags still attached) for a refund or exchange for the full value of your purchase. Worn or used items cannot be returned. Refunds are given in the same payment method you made the purchase.
Return / Exchange Shipping Instructions for Online Orders
It's easy to make a return or exchange. Just follow these steps:
1 Place the items you would like to return / exchange and a copy of the receipt back into the original shipping box and securely tape your shipment closed.
2 Take the package to one of the shipping carrier’s drop-off locations or schedule a pick-up.
Please allow 7-10 working days for your return / exchange to be processed.
All returns should be sent to:
Louisiana Running + Walking Co.
4153 Canal St. New Orleans, LA 70119