What is the Louisiana Distance Project? Click Here
Race Distance: 8k (4.9 miles)
Program: 4 - 8 weeks (choose # of weeks above)
Training Begins: Your start date will vary based on how many training weeks you choose.
Training Ends: Race Day! March 18, 2018
Group Training Days: Thursdays at 6:30p and Sundays at 8a. You can come to as many group training days as you like. You will also be doing some training on your own. You will get a customized training plan.
Training Location: City Park and The Levee in Metairie
About the Race:
Feelin' Lucky? Get your green shorts ready as we we train for the annual Shamrockin' 8k. Chase your pot of gold as you're serenaded by bagpipe music at every mile mark. The 8k course starts at the National World War II Museum and ends at Audubon Park with live music, food and of course, Guinness Beer.
Learn All About The Race Here
Check Out The Other Races
What you get:
- A certified coaches and mentors
- Personalized training plan to get you from day 1 all the way to the finish line!
- LDP t-shirt or racing singlet
- Weekly group training sessions - Thursdays and Sundays
- 15% off all purchases at Louisiana Running + Walking Co.
- Free personal training