What is the Louisiana Distance Project? Click Here
Race Distance: 26.2 miles (full)
Program: 12 - 20 weeks (choose # of weeks above)
Training Begins: September 17, 2017 (you can adjust this to meet your schedule)
Training Ends: Race Day! February 5, 2018
Group Training Days: Thursdays at 5:30a and 6:30p. Sundays at 8a. You can come to as many group training days as you like. You will also be doing some training on your own. You will get a customized training plan.
Training Location: City Park and The Levee in Metairie
About the Race:
Join us as we train for the annual New Orleans Rock 'n' Roll marathon. Whether this is your first marathon or you swear it will be your last, this race has it all.
The New Orleans course is infused with live bands and cheer teams in a block-party atmosphere to keep you rockin' toward the finish line mile after mile.
Learn All About The Race Here
Check Out The Other Races
What you get:
- A certified coach and mentors
- Training plan to get you from day 1 all the way to the finish line!
- LDP t-shirt or racing singlet
- 3 weekly group training sessions - Thursdays and Sundays
- 15% off all purchases at Louisiana Running + Walking Co.
- Free personal training