What is the Louisiana Distance Project? Click Here
Race Distance: 5k (3.1 miles)
Program: 4 - 8 weeks (choose # of weeks above)
Training Begins: June 18, 2017 (you can adjust this to meet your schedule)
Training Ends: Race Day! August 13, 2017
Group Training Days: Thursdays at 5:30a and 6:30p. Sundays at 8a. You can come to as many group training days as you like. You will also be doing some training on your own. You will get a customized training plan.
Training Location: City Park and The Levee in Metairie
About the Race:
We'll be training for the New Orleans Track Club's 5k race celebrating their 54th anniversary.
The race takes place in the Garden of Memories in Metairie.
Learn All About The Race Here
Check Out The Other Races
What you get:
- A certified coaches and mentors
- Customized training plan to get you from day 1 all the way to the finish line!
- LDP t-shirt or racing singlet
- 3 weekly group training sessions - Thursdays and Sundays
- 15% off all purchases at Louisiana Running + Walking Co.
- Free personal training