What is the Louisiana Distance Project? Click Here
Race Distance: 13.1 miles
Program: 6 - 12 weeks (choose # of weeks above)
Training Begins: Your start date will vary based on how many training weeks you choose.
Training Ends: Race Day! October 28, 2017
Group Training Days: Thursdays at 6:30p and Sundays at 8a. You can come to as many group training days as you like. You will also be doing some training on your own. You will get a customized training plan.
Training Location: City Park and The Levee in Metairie
About the Race:
Join us as we train for the annual New Orleans Jazz Half Marathon. The race begins and ends in historic Lafayette Square, and is followed by a post-party featuring live music by local artists and delicious New Orleans fare.
Learn All About The Race Here
Check Out The Other Races
What you get:
- Certified coaches and mentors
- Customized training plan to get you from day 1 all the way to the finish line!
- LDP t-shirt or racing singlet
- Weekly group training sessions - Thursdays and Sundays
- 15% off all purchases at Louisiana Running + Walking Co.
- Free personal training